6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 2044

THAT'S funny!

Come in last night, Bitch asks if I "have any money?" SURE, just grab from The Pile. Stupid Mental Bitch....Turns out Stoney needs $ for college, no shit? After Pedrito gave up the thousands he was supposed to get @ 21 due to listening to Psycho's panic? After earning how much @ Target, only to blow it all on crap and weed? Instead, the guy who's stuff is constantly fucked with, the guy who pays all the bills, the guy who is threatened with legal action if he touches anything in the fridge, the guy who never gets mail @ home, the guy who found not one but TWO checks (Geico and Transamerica) lying on the living room floor because Bitch AGAIN opened his mail.....I'm supposed to pick cash from my magic money bag to enable this bullshit? As I said numerous times, I'll pay every penny, if they tell me which they wish NOT paid: the mortgage or the cable bill. Fucking morons. How much did Bitch spend on crap It doesn't need? How much, in interest alone, did It pay in credit card bills, for the shit It doesn't need? Not one PENNY of which went to household bills??? Keep spending like a child, this is what happens. Oh, was I thanked for any of my work, for providing a home for 24 years? I don't expect it, but neither do I expect to be abused-my things arbitrarily moved whenever It gets a whim, Its rage whenever It is forced to deal with reality.

...but I need counseling??????????

35 degs today, got my miles, heading to the gym. Yay!!!!!!!

No comments: