6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 2039

Brrr.

This is the season where running can hurt, and the gym can help. A good mix between the two, and I'm ok. Got my miles yesterday, then Pilates, then Spin. then Toxichouse where Stoney kept me up all night (funny, I hum quietly, he objects to "the noise." He blasts his computer, claiming he can't adjust the volume (headphones?????), and I'm supposed to object? Remember the water? Bitch bought Poland Spring (BUY water? Then whine about finances?????), he actually counted the bottles(get a life!), for fear that I partake? Yet, I made it a point, just for g.p., to bring in a couple of cases, found them opened and contents removed. No prob, who's stated in the will?

So, got my miles this am, dressed appropriately, then Spin. Nice. Feeling really good. Not rested, but good.

.....but I need counseling.....

FYI, remember the drama over The Closet? It made a point of moving MY shit from My space because It had so much CRAP in the pile, It couldn't access Its closet? Well, It hasn't moved a fucking thing in over a week. Think the Bitch has issues? HAD to make a point to move my stuff over some contrived bullshit (because YOU have a huge pile of crap I havta move MY stuff????). Sick Bitch.

This, from the same person who HAD (note, past tense) to trudge through the den, when in fact the front door is closer. This, from the same person who RAGED that I removed Its shit from my workbench in the basement. the same shit that hasn't been moved for over 3 weeks.

...but I need counseling.....

sick Bitch.

No comments: