6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 2029

Pure unadulterated Bitch!

Left yet another toxic message on my phone. Can't get through Its thick mental head that I never get Its calls. Get in last night, RAGING about my having the BALLS to move my stuff back to where it was (in front of my half of the closet). WTF??? It hadda move my stuff to get to ITS half of the closet, because It has SO much CRAP! So, I'd had enough, yelled right back, telling It to move Its pile o' debris. Really. Could you BE more mental?

So, WTF? It took steroids, lots of them. Ever hear of  " roid rage???" Wonder if the Mental Case told Its friends all about that??? Of course not, better/easier to portray me as Satan. Imagine, I had the BALLS to put my things back to where they were, after they'd been arbitrarily moved??? Ain't I a prick? Fucking psycho.

BUT, to every Yin is a Yang:

Got the call from the dealership. Veeeeeeehicle ready. I was nervous. But, the good part of having a completely toxic address is you have nothing left to fear. So, whatthehell, off I went. They'd told me the cost was "978," so you can imagine my concern.

Manager wasn't there, the guy who'd said he'd "make it right." Hmmm.

I go to sign the receipt, "$9.78." WTF??? I actually questioned it (what the FUCK is wrong with me?????). Even the girl processing payments said "just take it and leave," but as we know, that's not me. I couldn't get over on them, it ain't right.

Turns out, the brake job was on them! It should be, the vehicle is barely 3 months old, but still. It IS used, and purchased "as is." I figured I'd havta pay through the fucking nose. Nice.

Sometimes, the right thing happens. Especially when a Toxic BITCH lives @ your address.

Rain this am, Spin + weights. Feeling ok.

No comments: