6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 2047

Total BITCH

First, my day. VERY good!!!!! Chilled, got my miles, then Spin. Caught a flick, then...waiting outside for a meeting.

Bitch TRIED calling. Hadda go to a meeting since Stoney and his peeps were busy smokin up his room. So, there I sat. Bitch canNOT understand that I have Its calls blocked.

Turns out, It freaked because I ate potatoes. Remember that shit about eating Its food? Like people don't share as a family????? So, It was having (another) meltdown. THIS is what Jesus would do? It finally comes in, BARGES into the bedroom, SCREAMING "I pray you have a slow and painful death!" Guess It really likes potatoes.

Wait, it gets better!!!!! Now, the dining room table is COVERED in crap (It IS a pig), in addition, It now has a penchant for recycling (until it becomes work). So, naturally, I combine all garbage together. It, again, BARGES into the bedroom, SCREAMING about it. This time raging that "YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE, YOU SCUMBAG." Check the Youtube site, over 400 hits.

So, what have we learned? #1: It REALLY likes potatoes and I have no rights to anything in the fridge-pray for it to break, and #2: It's REALLY into recycling-or whatever can put it into as rage (i.e.the shit in front of the closet, the shit on the table, basically anything).

Bitch.

No comments: