6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 1762

But wait! It gets better!!!!!

After all the bullshit yesterday, I come in, my mail's opened!!!!!!! Ahhhhh, there's no place like home. Nice to come in to a warm nurturing environment where an 18 year old thinks he's the homeowner.

Got smoke?

Best of all, he'll never ever know how much he hurts me. For years, my needs have been off the grid, why? It's called BEING A PARENT. While It goes to teach about JEEEEESUS, I'm running to take care of myself, to earn, to provide a house. What do I get in return? Does It clean/cook/act as a spouse? Nope. It finds every excuse to go out (religion, 12 step shit, "friends") while lifting not a finger in the house, hence "Toxichouse."

The difference? I don't whine/displace/blame others. I AM hurt that It can't take even the smallest level of responsibility for anything. Yet doesn't hesitate to be a professional victim. If It's groupies were truly "friends" they'd call It on Its shit. Rather, they tell It what It wants to hear. Real healthy.

Fortunately, I'm not alone. Even the peep It hooked me up with for a gig goes through exactly the same shit. He puts in 70+ hour weeks, HIS 'roid rages that he can't devote Sunday's for their "to do" list. Amazing. At least HE has a clean home, and he gets his mail. Here? I'm shit. But I continue, I must. "For better for worse, in good times and in bad."

What irks me, I do my part. I'm the only one. Each am I wake up, did anyone pick up dog shit? Wash a dish? Nope, rather, It BURSTS in, screams about something or other, then raises the volume on the television (must have it on of course) and finds something to get pissed about.

Notice, nowhere in the mix is "how was your day?" Or any cleaning, cooking, not a single positive comment. Much less, ummm, WALKING THE DOG THEY WANTED.

Amazing, but it makes perfect sense, I'm Satan remember.

Note the time, Stoney was still awake when last I checked.

Truly amazing.

Love him more than anything, that's why it hurts so much to have him behave like this. He truly believes I'm bad cop.

No comments: