6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 1756

Back on track-almost.

Another day @ the new gig, had second interview w/office manager. Went well, really motivated people-a genuinely nice guy as well. Made plans to send me for training. they invest in the cost of training you, so you in turn generate income. Smart business. Went for the rest of the day on the ride along, or as they call it "demo day," a lot of footwork. This gig is not for they that have rejection issues, you do a lot of cold calling. But, it's worth it if you have the stamina.

Re: what goes around. Dentist was willing to back date to accommodate my needs, I declined indicating "what goes around." Lo and behold, got the "termination info" from my gig, joy joy, and it indicated we have benefits until 4-3. Thanks God!

No comments: