6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 1759

Moron

It has all year to accomplish one simple goal: get the Social Security disability info, for me to get the household taxes done. Remember, they SEND this fucking information to you. Do I have it? No, can't find it in the pile of shit it calls TWO CARS. Now remember, ALL my mail gets opened, bills It doesn't pay get PLASTERED TO THE FRIDGE, YET It can't remember one simple fucking piece of paper????? You STILL think I jest when I tell ya what a mess this Psycho is? Best of all? It goes to CHURCH for 2 hours yesterday!!!!!!! Look for the papers? Nope, hide from reality using JEEEEESUS as an excuse? Yep. Fucking moron.

AND, remember, It has NO $$$ deducted, translation, It will have to pay.

Amazing isn't it.

Me? This am, 1/2 in Flushing Meadows. Translation: 2 1/2 hours of peace. Then, dentist-extraction #2.

Nice e mail yesterday. Peeps @ the old gig wanna go out to dinner. Nice to leave on good terms.

No comments: