6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 17, 2008

technology good, people-not so much

got my Kissena on. Felt too good to stop! Terrific temps, BEAUTIFUL am, one of those "I got sick time, why don't I..." days" SO good, hadda do 4 more AFTER work.

Thank G for that. Shebitch struck again. Split the car insurance, used to have both vehicles on same policy, she split it in her neverending effort to divide. No prob. Called Geico, Wells Fargo, Cable, GMAC, and had the $$$ taken directly outta checking. NOW, when callers demand their $$$, won't be my prob. REALLY dumb move on her part-aren't 2 vehicles cheaper together than one? Not smart. When I had the audacity to ask why she had to do this, she went off, BIG. Needless to say, this involved threats of court...........saying her friends would testify-about the abuse I supposedly subjected her to.Of course I replied my peeps would.........she countered with derision re: my peeps. What exactly have HER friends accomplished with their lives-other than bitch about me? Meanwhile, my peeps have had (several) careers, accomplished what few humans have (marathons, weight loss etc...). Real War of the Roses.

thank G for my peeps.

@ the end of the night, who calls? Tom re: the weekend etc..... thanks G.

No comments: