6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 19, 2008

another one bites the dust

and here we are, another week closer to LI, another week closer to Quebec, another week closer to The Big One! YUMMMMM.

Got my St.Francis on. Felt great to be back, 86th was fun, but not really good for endurance. Great to be home. Still miss my peeps terribly, life goes on.

Looking forward to the NYRR run tomorrow. That'll be my last Q. LOTS going on in the city-do the run then hang n play!

Decisions decisions re: today. Bunch of races, + club refreshment run. Do one of the races? or go do the refreshment run n' have a bunch of nudgy anxiety riddled peepsbreak my chops re: our race next week. Decisions decisions. They that need me have my cell.

One way to decide, head out n see where I feel like goin'.

No comments: