6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I been bibbed!!!

(yes, a new catchphrase is born)

Did the Adidas 4m. Got "bibbed," brown (shit brown no less) bib-last corral. SHIT! Me n' the walkers. REAL good for the ole self-esteem.

Good news: got my 9 Q's in. Good!

Didn't even stick around for the bands @ Central Park Summerstage. Total dejection. Now I know how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy takes the football away yet again.

What adds insult to injury: I STILL passed 50% of the field.

Damn.

Quick: the mantra: started running to FEEL healthy. Have I done so? yes. Just didn't think I'd wanna throw a healthy body off a building.

Time to get back on the horse, this is ridiculous.

Monday morning QB: did St.Francis yesterday, should've taken the day off, but, did I do today's race to get a good run in CP AND get a Q? OR, did I do today's race for time? I'm about 20 years too late to do it for time, so I must be satisfied. Damn. Still, being in the corral with the walkers sucked.

No comments: