6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, April 5, 2008

SUCCESS!

Not crippled! nice.

Did the Aspire 10k as an excuse to test the gimp.

Tom called @ the crack of dawn to see wassup wit' the day, of course his call prompted a challenge-park or race? Of course by that time I was already @ the course. Learned from my mistake-went to King's Park to drop off race flyers, by the time I was back in God's Country-Queens-rain stopped.

Changed my stride to accomodate the injury, did ok. Shorter strides than usual. Sue, Vince, Tom, Carmen (college point-but a Strider by default), and the usual Long Island suspects. Nice to see familiar faces-also threatened more with the 5m challenge, as in: "If you're not there, I'm takin' it personally." Mike from LIRRC is doing his part to assist in bringing the worlds together.

After the run, went to AP to see who's around, no peeps. Oh well. Such is life.

Manana: More!

No comments: