6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 3, 2008

soooooo close!

Made it through hump day! Beat the odds yet again (drama drama drama). Got my eval @ work, let's just say the boss has a few years 'til retirement-as he sees his waistline grow and diabetes becomes more a part of his life, his happy place appears more and more distant. Of course, my eval reflects it. Oh well, hope he's happy. It hurts to not have my hard work reflected on paper, but then again, if the opinion of others mattered that much to me, I wouldn't be who I am.

Shin splints really getting to me-miss the Zen of running. Ellip can only get you so far. Still, forced cross-training in and of itself is good.

Membership meeting tonight.

OH, big news: today is 24 years drug free! Don't think I haven't been tempted. April 3, 1985 I was addicted to everything and grotesquely overweight. Now I'm still addicted to everything, just not using any of it. Progress?

One month to LI.

No comments: