6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

best laid plans

weather perfect! Runners everywhere (Albany's a big college town), packed the clubs, get to the course, CLOSED! DAMN!!! They're JUUUUUST on the cusp of opening. DAMN. Back to the hotel-nice hotel-all suites, could REALLY have some fun here! But alas, not to be.

Hadda make do with the fitness center (a treadmill, ellip n' free weights-this is a "center?" ) Had it "all" to myself. THEN, did my laundry (guest laundry room)-y'all who take such things for granted can't relate. Y'all probably are used to electricity and gas in your domiciles. Come to my shipwreck for an hour-if you can take it.

Woke up refreshed, ready for the day's meetings.

Gotta see dermatologist doc when I return, arms ain't gettin' better. This takin' a shower then waiting for the wounds to stop oozin' ain't alot of fun. (all together now: "Ewwwwww.")

...I know you're out there somewhere, somewhere, somehow...I know you're out there somewhere, n' someday I'll return again to you.................

No comments: