6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

G wins again

Sometimes ya' gots'ta put one foot in front of da' other...mon.


Had my taxes done.

a)My accountant is given a check yearly for the Komen run, what does that tell you about him? Yep, one of us! I chose well (got lucky).

b)Shebitch not only gave me squat re: her w2's, she screamed that Avon etc...just sends a report of income to the IRS, behaving as though my resuest for her w2's was wildly inappropriate.

c)filing as a single would'a cost me...big.

d)I'm getting $$$ back, not just "back," but direct deposited. She can't touch it-no forging my sig this year. Also, getting the Stimulus $ sent directly to checking. She gets absolutely zip. God I love my accountant! It REALLY pays to do the right thing. Feel like that Alanis Morisette song where she thanks everyone short of the bag guy @ the market.

Got my 86th ave on. Should'a been a day of rest, but hey, cheaper than therapy-and way more effective.

GREAT Nova on PBS last night. wow.

No comments: