6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chapin was right

(circle song ref)

Did St.Francis, feeling better. Endurance increasing, back in the game. Scared myself there!

Skin MUCH better! Progress. Now if my scalp stopped itching I'd be ok, one thing atta time there mate!

And now to our story.

So the wife is off on a tear, big news there, sick bitch. The boss writes his yearly dysfunctional eval-God forbid he writes that with me there he can put his feet up, ok, he's consistently miserable. Drama re: the club-Rolling Thunder can't seem to understand aps must be sent with $, expected that. NOTHING with them has been easy.

G saves the day! Tom called the day prior,asked if I was still up for golf. HELL yeah! So we took it back to where it all began. Where once it was Steve, his son Sean and I-yesterday Tom-his son Kenny and I. She bitch took Keith and his brother from another mother to the beach (c'mon melanoma!!!!!). GREAT day.

No comments: