6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 2025

Happy New Year!

Finally NOT doing the NY Eve run. Why spend that much when I'm not pulling in that much, also, the collateral expenses: room @ the Y + LIRR cost=comes close to $300. Rather TRY to sleep, note: TRY.

Last night, again, little sleep. If I hum, Stoney asks me to quiet down, last night (this am actually), he's up all night. Smoking and watching tv=sonic sounds from his room. Remember: if I hum I'm supposed to quiet down (I'm only the homeowner/parent/father), but he can be up all night with no regard to noise. His answer: the speakers are broken. Guess the speaker to the lower right of the computer screen indicating volume control is also broken. And Bitch's answer: "stop complaining (I complain? To do so I'd havta speak to them, a pointless endeavor I never undertake.,) I told you to get earplugs." Let THAT sink in, earplugs.....in my own home.....Makes you wonder who's smokin' in that shithole. Told you, Bitch IS useless. He's up all night smokin' and watching flix, Bitch enables. Good AA member isn't It? Got Alanon?

So, as for 2014, goodbye and fuck you. Shit year, but, I'm alive and healthy, and finished The Big One. Nothing else matters.

Happy New Year!

No comments: