6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 1997

2 fer!

Got Stoney AND Sybil up on Youtube! He bursts in (sensing a pattern here?) after work, asking if I'd given Sybil $10 for the pies I ate (#1, like I ate a pie? Had forkfulls, but a PIE??? #2, what is he, her broker?). THEN, Sybil trips as circuit breaker, goes into the basement to reset, comes up RAGING! As in: blood vessels in Its neck popping! I had the GALL to "clear the table" in the basement. Translation: It had shit all over the basement, including the workbench. I cleared Its shit from my workbench. So, as of now, 127 hits on the Youtube page, most asking if the two of them share meds.

Still riffing on Joe Walsh, WOW!!!!!!!

Prepping for the Christmas party, yay!!!!!

p.s. I can pay for the food I sampled from the fridge (inappropriateness aside) but you'll still be out of line.

Live laugh love!!!!!


No comments: