6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 1999

No, you CAN'T make this shit up (so, check the Youtube site for the audio!).

Last night, Stoney playing video games, cool. NOT cool was his refusal to exercise basic decency-I asked him to turn down the volume. This was met with "I can't," followed by-among other things "I'll kill you." Good thing I recorded this as well as his other threats. When you check the Youtube site, check the timestamp: 1:17am!!!!! Yes, we don't sleep @ Toxichouse!

Add this to Sybil. IT was BLASTING music @ the same time!

Wonder if It's "friends" know of THIS level of dysfunction? (...but I need counseling, the guy who was attempting to sleep after 1 am).

What was Its reaction to this? SCREAMING that It told me to get ear plugs. Really. Like I said, check the audio. Don't address the problem (basic human decency? Keeping regular hours???). In fact, Its further response was to turn UP the volume on the music.


No comments: