6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 2002

And awaaaaaay we go!

It has to let the dog out (we don't walk him. Why? We have a backyard to cover in dogshit! And now that I don't pick it up, can't WAIT 'til winter is over), MUST bust the bedroom door open to rage about not washing the dishes in the sink (???!!!). Sick Bitch. .......but I need counseling...............I feel a need to wake up they that sleep to show my anger....but I need counseling.........What WOULD JEEEEEEZUS do?

Something;s def wrong with the ankle. Did the 5k yesterday. That was the good news. Bad news: ran one mile, hobbled 2. Ouch. Fortunately, it was a community race, with a ton of walkers. Bottom line: I preregged, I did what I set out to do.

Unfortunately, limping sucks.

No comments: