6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 2018

NOW I'm vehicularly challenged 'til Friday. FUCK!

1)Call Saturday, arrange a Monday app't, ask for and am promised a loaner.

2)Call Monday am, asking re: the loaner, prior to returning my rental, again, told it's no prob. Have vehicle towed.

3)Wait from 10:30-11:15. No one checks me in, no word, nothing. After 45 mins, ask wtf? THEN, I'm serviced.
4)@ that point, told there are no loaners, their rental company is out as well. @ that point I register my displeasure, ask to speak with a manager.

5)15 minutes later, I'm still sitting there. I ask who the manager is, he'd been in his office as I waited.

6)Monday pm, I get a call, saying 'we need to order parts.......they'll call Tues re: when to get my vehicle."

7)Tues, 2pm: "We need to order.......tomorrow we're closed....... Your vehicle will be ready Friday."

A WEEK FOR A BRAKE JOB?????????

LOANER???????????????????????????????

Oh wait, it gets better!

Bitch makes a big deal about buying a tree. WOW! You actually did something for the house. Finally. After spending $140 @ Big Lots on CRAP. THAT $$$ could'a been put toward, oh jeez, I dunno...OIL????? But no, bitch bitch bitch.

Ho motherfuckin' ho!

No comments: