6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 2004

The List:

(what my son told me I'm not allowed to touch/use)

1)Anything in the fridge
2)Anything he arbitrarily decides I shouldn't
3)(refer to #2) toenail clippers

???

Last night I'm in the bathroom trimming my mustache. Seconds later he rushes in to see what I was doing, tells me he uses those scissors to trim his nose hair, and my use of it to trim my 'stache is "gross." My reply: "you use it for your nose, yet a mustache is gross???" Bitch's response: turns up the tv to ear shattering volume, rages about something It alleges I'd done years ago. Goooooood parenting. Got smoke?

A son telling a parent what they're allowed to do. Hmmmmm.

When he overtloads the breaker (PS4 in the bedroom + X Box. Smart), It asks him to go reset it, hios answer when It asks if he heard It "fuck off."

Nice.

Wanna spend a few days @ Toxichouse??????? Joni the madness! See what YOU'RE told you can't touch? See how long it takes for YOUR son to IMMEDIATELY follow you into the bathroom to monitor YOUR activities? (No, Virginia, @ my house you have ZERO? privacy).

No comments: