6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 2012

Ch ch ch ch changes!

Hours changed on a daily basis @ the newest gig. Good. Keeps me flexible. Nice to not have debts nor the pressure that comes with them. Credit cards paid off, no bill collectors calling. Mortgage must be paid, monthly bills keep coming. But I'm ok.

Two more days of Spin, then Saturday's 5k. We'll see.

Went into the den, stuff on my desk moved around. Fucking children.

Side door? Totally blocked. Bitch had bags if crap everywhere. God forbid you take 4 extra steps to the basement, or take Stoney away from his weed for 5 seconds. No, better to take the time to barge into the bedroom to make a point of disrupting my rest. Sick bitch.

but I need counseling

ho ho ho

No comments: