6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 2019

Don't havta shovel rain

WAS hoping to get a Christmas run in, but alas, rain.....oh well. Don't havta shovel rain.

Went to a meeting last night, 5 of us. It was actually nice.

I miss my mother, she made the days what they were. an uptight woman who never relaxed, but brought the family together. something my brothers will never admit. But at least I got my brothers.

Bitch always asking if I called Pedrito, my eventual response, "this is obviously YOUR need (my calling him)." It has zero control over Itself (see: Its debts, spending, daily habits, no verbal filter, no parenting whatsoever, no wifely functions, useless homesmaker), but insists on giving me the third degree on everything.

ho ho ho

No comments: