6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 2017

Amazing

Had the Jeep towed. Truck driver, in the program.

Get to the dealer, sitting for 45 minutes, nothing, as if no one noticed.

I get pissed, ask for the manager, told they'll let me know when he's in.

15 minutes later, I ask for him after, again being ignored.

The loaner car I asked for Saturday and confirmed minutes before returning my rental? They were all out.

Was this a clusterfuck or what?

So, rented another, at half the cost (and who's working @ the location? A peep fropm LGA). The dealer will reimburse through matching the cost of the daily rentals with free oil changes. The manager agreed, they fucked up. He stated-at the time-that since my vehicle was barely 3 months old, the repair would be at no cost.

We'll see.

Bitch? Again, moved my stuff. Fucking useless mental Bitch.

ho ho ho

No comments: