6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 17, 2014

Insanity is?

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting dif results.

It canNOT internalize: Its calls are BLOCKED. Just got a message from brotherfromanothermother. It called questioning the whereabouts of a shirt It had in Its closet 3 days ago. Let that sink in. Shipwreck asking ME where Its shit is?

But It STILL thinks my phone accepts Its calls.

As though I actually gave a fuck about Its shirt?

Meanwhile, It had taken several of mine-but that's ok. (Unless It suddenly got a job @ Creedmoor, custom printed black shirts, or developed a taste for Led Zeppelin?).

But I need counseling.

Remember when It got flats? Alleging I'd vandalized Its tires? My response: "I wouldn't waste a nail."

What a fucking psycho.

No comments: