6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 1946

Whoops, there it is!

Got the call, vehicle is toast. Oh well. At least I'm ok.

Did the Half, did well, considering. Matched my best time there, only 2 breaks, ran consistently. considering the shit that was last week-a miracle. Considering the shit I live in, a miracle. Night before, Bitch screaming/raging about my need for counseling (that's what passes for "supportive spouse" after being involved in a major auto accident. It somehow has the right to scream like a fuckin' psycho, completely unprovoked. Makes for a good night's sleep before a major run). Thursday: car wreck. Tuesday: took a fall. Amazing I'm vertical.

Last night, no different. Bitch offering it's unsolicited opinion that I needed counseling, It's on a bit of a tear here. Happens cyclically. Needs more meds. I didn't say a word, but get this from the Useless Psycho. House is a fucking mess, It sits in the midst of it (went away for a week 6 weeks ago, suitcase is STILL in the middle of the kitchen). Amazing.

Last evening, retirement dinner, peeps be good!

You can choose your friends...............................

No comments: