6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 1952

Shit to the left, shit to the right, stuck in the middle with you

Came in, It went (again???) to a yard sale (last thing It needs is MORE crap). This translates into: crap EVERYWHERE. I had to leave the house to get some air. What a fucking psycho!!!!!!!!!

The best part: It questions ME!!!!! Like It has a right?

Arose this am, It has the tv on, eyes closed. I shut off the tv off, It awakens from Its coma raging. You'd THINK rather than laying around like a fucking vegetable, It would clean the fucking debris It left everywhere. Nope, better to try to call me raging about something It can't find. What a TOTAL fucking mental patient. Best of all, minutes later, It shuts the tv off! You STILL think I make this up? Check the Youtube site, look for today's post, you'll see the whole thing. Thank GOD for digital recording.


So now, as of 6:30 in the am (you know, when the rest of the world is waking up?) It goes to sleep. Poor thing. Eat more candy, your dentist will love you.

The good news? Did Rob's race, actually placed in my age group!

No comments: