6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 1936

TGIF

A REALLY good week. Paid down my credit card, almost there! No charges, again. Making tangible headway in all aspects.

Physically? Doing really well also. Arms are where I want 'em to be. My knee was awful, walking was bad, but when I got my run on yesterday, all was well. Thinking it must'a been something like one of those chiropractic deals-you know, pops back into place? With the new gig, lots of knee twisting, no wonder.

This am, cool and crisp, gotta get those miles!

Got a call from a peep whose knee is out, causing 'em to defer the Big One to next year. Perfect example of my theory. Person was smoking me, running really well, but under meds for their knee. I'd rather work through it, as the meds mask the pain, during which time you can do some real damage. Such was their case. Unfortunately, this also means they can't run for weeks. I'd lose my mind.

Came in last night, Bitch sleeping. Up this am, Bitch still sleeping, great start to a day!

No comments: