6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 1949

900!

Over 900 hits on my Youtube page re: the invasion of privacy @ Toxichouse. Wow.

Spoke @ an anniversary last night, went well.

Got my miles yesterday am, again, funny. When you get your miles, after that, nothing can bother you. Came in, It went to a yard sale (like it can afford more shit?). The result? Piles of crap everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE (how the FUCK can you be such a pig?). Shit on my pillow, all over the bed, all over the floor, literally EVERYWHERE. It was sitting @ my spot @ the dinner table, eating. of course I pointed to the 3 other spots saying "good thing I need counseling or you'd have nowhere to sit." This as Stoney sat playing video games, going thru the den to smoke with his peeps. Ahhhhh, home....

Thank GOD I'd had birthday dinner # 3 with my peeps. After they heard the bullshit I went thru with the food in the fridge, they took me to Ruth's Chris. Nice.

This am, teaching a class, be nice to see my peoples.

No comments: