6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 1947

Irony

So, I'm out last night, brotherfromanothermother calls. I'd had my old phone # forwarded to him since all I got from Toxichouse were abusive calls-and he didn't mind being entertained by them (he saves them and puts 'em on his website. So far our dysfunctional family page has over 2,500 hits daily.). He called me saying my son was losing it. I was worried there'd been some emergency (THIS is why brotherfromanothermother gets calls @ that number, it's NEVER an emergency-remember when Sybil raged about yogurt?). He alleged I went into his room and removed a bag. Yes, went into his room and removed a bag. An empty bag. Of course I did neither-as though that would be a problem (ok to disrupt the entire house, leaving it a shipwreck, but...). Brotherfromanothermother was smart enough to call to follow up. I told him it was typical shit. Tried speaking with Stoney, to no avail. He was just plain raging. Pity. Wasted energy. Why I would do either is a mystery to me, and, saying the things brotherfromanother got to witness? He asked if Stoney was on meds. I replied of course not, he's a great person, but has his mother's problem with displaced anger. Brotherfromanothermother couldn't believe the attitude of disrespect. I reminded him I live with it daily, though will never return it in kind. Love conquers all.

His mother? Did the AA book all night, as It's son stayed up all night. Doing what? I think you know. Best of all, the person accusing me of violating HIS privacy (in the house for which I pay the mortgage), fucks with my computer. Go for it kiddo, can always buy another. Enjoy your anger.

Irony.

Good thing I'd changed my number, neither of them will ever have it.

Went to clean out the vehicle yesterday, was declared totaled. Who strolls over, a peep from Queens! He just happened to be in the 'hood!

Thanks God!

No comments: