6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 1960

Amazing

Got in  last night (5am actually), Stoney blasting tv, having an attitude. Asks me not to steal his socks (???). When I go to sleep, ask him to turn down the tv, he doesn't. I go downstairs for the couch, It angry, tells me I should get earplugs. Yes. Really. Can you believe this shit????? Doesn't  mention anything about common courtesy or even basic respect, no, I should get earplugs.

But I need counseling......

Fuck 'em , 6 days until The Big One. Nothing else matters.

Hope they enjoy reading my blog, you DO realize I have ZERO privacy.

...But I need counseling.....................................

GoodER news: ran into peeps both before and after this am's run. 6 days to go.....

No comments: