6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 1941

?!

"Please don't drink the half n' half."

Those are the words that greeted me upon seeing what came out of Plaintiff yesterday night. my response "you don't 'drink' half n' half, I used it in coffee." Amazing. "Please don't use my cable" should'a been my response, but it just isn't worth it. let him grow up not knowing how to share. When the fridge breaks, I will rejoice.

Got my miles, then it rained. Joined peeps for birthday dinner #2. Nice. That + concert tix-they were smart enough to NOT send them to Toxichouse, you KNOW where those'll end up?

Came in, it asked if I worked (I was wearing a blue shirt). apparently you must work to wear that color. Again, like It has any right to know anything.

No comments: