6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 1797

One down, some to go.

First real day in the field, nothing. Not a problem, as you know, effort not outcome, the results will come in.

Actually spoke with It yesterday. After an initial conflict, It became human. You'd think with all the bullshit religion and 12 step jive it might actually practice what It preached, but no. I'm the toilet. I.E. one of Its peeps has a policy with us. I can't speak with this person because they were turned against me by It. Nice. Made the bed, now...and best of all-I actually had nothing to do with it. Because it felt the need to perpetually be a victim, of course a villain was necessary. Easy way of evading the need to be responsible for one's own actions. Convenient ain't it?

Today, meet up with Woodley. Be nice to see him.

No comments: