6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 1793

Back?

Enter Toxichouse, garbage cans akimbo (there's a word you don't hear often), the kitchen a shipwreck, havoc. Turns out, guess what was in the hospital for 5 days? Of course. Let the good times roll. There I was for 2 weeks doing what I need to do, and this shit happens. I enter the den, how does Stoney pay me back for having the BALLS to learn a new language to continue providing him with a home? The fan from the den is missing and tickets I ordered are nowhere to be found. Nice. And of course, neither knows where the fan went. Right. Hope they enjoyed Easter with my family. (did I get even a call?). Go teach religion.

When I ask It and him where the fan is, no one knows, of course I get yelled at.

Welcome home.

I work for this?

Makes the past 2 weeks seem easy.

And (as they enjoyed Easter with MY family), did either ask how it was? Nope, rather, Stoney vents his anger that It was in the hospital and I was....what is the perception? Was I on fucking vacation??????????????????????????

It gets sick-again-and the rest of the world-I suppose-was doing nothing? No one ELSE had anything happening. Amazing.

No comments: