6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 1781

So much for THAT

Made ANOTHER appointment for the taxes, and...AND...nothing. In fact, paid $50 to get an extension. This BITCH is costing me MORE. And all because It-AGAIN-can't do shit. It slays me that not ONE motherfucking adult task is within Its scope of accomplishments. Imagine: you get free money-Social Security Disability, they send the tax form, and-like EVERY year-you lose it!!!!! DUMB FUCK! But It makes extensive plans to go to Pennsylvania for a funeral. THAT you can do, attend to matters of responsibility? Nope. BEST of all: It's going with Its bff-the one who claims I'm rude? If I'm rude, she's a dupe! Believes all the negative bullshit Sybil says to reinforce Its status as a victim.

Off to Chicago. Later.

No comments: