6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 1790

Crunch time! Getting down to the wire. Today and tomorrow, presentations. In other words: final exam. What happens: we go through our sales pitch from soup to nuts. This involves memorizing a script, including how to respond to numerous interruptions and objections. If you fail, you go again. Hoping to do well, did the work. You had the option of signing up for either today or tomorrow, I signed up for tomorrow. Yesterday, one of the peeps left. His wife served him, divorce. FUCK! Serving him while he was here. Ouch! It IS odd how some don't work as they should-I feel my memory is fucked-can't remember some of these paragraph long comebacks, but I put the time in. All I Know: do my best. Period.

No comments: