6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 1774

DIDN'T suck

Did the Cherry Blossom 10m. One walk break, did ok. Glad to have had the opportunity to hang with the Strider peeps and remember there IS more to life than worry.

Really a good bunch of people, reminds me of how nice things can be when each individual involved is a responsible adult. These are people who made something of themselves and didn't blame others for their situations. Not an agenda among them.

Why note this? I often wonder of Sybil's "friends" know the meds It was taking made It Satanic? I often wonder if they REALLY know what It is like? Speaking w/my peeps, they all validate that they went through the same shit. Only difference, in their relationships-as hurtful as the spouse was-they both contributed. @ toxichouse, I'm the only one who fucking does anything. I.E. "I want a doggie." Meanwhile, when's the last time anyone took him for a walk? Cleaned up his dogshit? I can't even get Sybil to locate It's fucking tax papers. Really tough.

Now, back to studying.

No comments: