6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 1776

Three time loser

Now, if I lived in a normal environment, I could vent there, but I can't for reasons you know all too well. So here I am. Last time I mentioned anything about "had a bad day" I got the "at least you didn't have cancer" bullshit.

This am, was scheded to take the 8:30 test-third time. The testing site had a shitload of problems, bottom line: I didn't sit for the test until 12:48. They suggested reshceding, others did, but I can't. If I fail, again, need 24+hours to book another appointment. Remember what happened when I tried booking today on the phone? They claimed to not have anything available until the 15th!

Wait, it gets better!!!!! EVERY ONE of the others who stuck it out had the same delay, but eventually got to sit for the test. Only I-Mr "I was there first AND early" hadda wait until DEAD FUCKING LAST!

But wait, it gets BETTER! The guy who hooked me up with this career/nightmare called me AT FIVE THIRTY this am. Wanted an update.

So, long fucked up story ends: I failed. 68.

FUCK ME.

No comments: