6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 1778

FUCK ME!!!!!

Obviously Bitch don't know what a 'roid It is!!! It -finally-went to Social Security yesterday to get the tax papers-guess what, the office was CLOSED! It closed after 12!!!!! Fucking moron.

All It hadda do was give me the papers when they were sent. I GUARANFUCKINGTEE the papers are lost in a pile of Its CRAP.

And best of all, we go through this EVERY YEAR!!!!!

Like I need MORE shit?

But wait, it gets better.

(and yes, by the way, It cares more about American Idol than getting me the tax papers. It conveniently forgets if I wasn't including It in the taxes, It'd have to PAY).

Tried calling to sched ANOTHER exam, nothing available for tomorrow.

Tried logging onto the website, locked out-wouldn't accept my password.

Tried calling to have the password reset, on hold for 20 mins.

FUCK me.

Best yet, after being on hold, they couldn't reset my password!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

No comments: