6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 1788

Happy Easter! Strange being here treating it like any other day. Not that I would normally go all religion, but normally go do a race, then hang with the remains of my family. Here, do some shit during the day, then study @ night. Oh well, this paves my future. My ONLY hope, it WOULD be nice if one of them did SOMETHING to contribute. Normally, if one is out, the rest fill in. I guarantee nothing has been done, not a finger lifted to improve/maintain Toxichouse. At least I know I do what I need to. I wouldn't be me if I didn't. Happy happy.

Best of all, as they go enjoy the company of MY family, did either of them clean any of what is now a week's worth of dogshit? The dog they wanted?

Did they think to call me?

No.

Hurts.

No comments: