6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 1452

Bitch

So, the twat breaks my balls about some plumbing issue-It apparently cannot dial a phone-remember: that would entail taking responsibility for the house, meanwhile, as I attempt to sleep, It and Stoney are arguing. He wanted $50 for yet another insufferable video game, It was attempting-too little too late-to explain the value of a dollar. In the course of conversation, It drops the factoid: "I'm trying to save for..." Bitch, pure bitch. Sees the gas shut off rather than contribute-yet has no problem opening the bill and causing a fuss-threatening to call cps because precious can't shower, lets him miss school because he had no hot water to shower, yet is SAVING?????  Go to Aruba twat. You belong off this continent. Useless mound of shit.

Today, 5k with my peeps. After the half yesterday, this'll be a fun run. Curtis doin' it, so gotta do.

No comments: