6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 1449

Grrrrr!!!!!

TRYING to deal w/a work peep yesterday, asshole has his bluteooth in. Like I'm competing with a personal phone call to get work done. REALLY pissed me off. And unfortunately, it IS a black thing. 3 staff do the same fucking thing, all black. but of course, THAT you cannot say since that would be racist. TRUE, but racist. Like any fucking phone call he got was that important?????

But, again, bumped into my peep @ the gym, and again, made my fucking day. So nice to bond with someone with a brain. ALMOST redeemed the bullshit.

Ran, Spin, then work-hadda boogie all the way into fucking Brooklyn. Got the half on sat, and nyrr is trying to make this a big deal, so you gotta haul your ass all the way into brooklyn. Pain in the ass. THEN, back to Toxichouse to do the lawn. Stoney was-again-sick. Now do the math. Last week he arbitrarily decided to take friday off, this week poor smoker is sick, amazing.

When I had a cold did I go to school?

When I was free, did I go out and play? Or was I tethered to electronics?

Hmmmmmmm.

No comments: