6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 1447

Amazing.

So, there we are, me and a work peep, heading to the train to get tix, when who do we see? Pret! Walking with old people. Wow. didn't recognize me @ first.

Turns out, quit the job, hub's not working either. I was always amazed by "The Panic Button." I.E. "the sky is always falling." Pret always either worried about losing the job or their financial plight, now, neither is working, and thinking of upgrading the home-moving closer to friends. This doesn't exactly sound like starving people. Lovely, wonderful people, but certainly not in financial straights.

It DID make me glad that, warts and all, I am who I am. Pret did amazingly @ races, but now is walking-at least (crap pace though it may be)-I can run. Pret flamed out. Too much bad advice from people who supposedly were peeps. Oh well. Still, if I hadda do it all over again, I'd not change a thing.

So yes, got my miles, and thereafter, yes hit the gym for Pilates. Life is good. Peeps transition out of it, but life is good.

No comments: