6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 1440

Glad I did(n't)

Reading the fb posts about Long Island this weekend. REALLY glad I didn't do any of them. When I started, it was a thrill, running by some of the places I'd been around, but the Long Island provinciality and bullshit got to me, fuck it. Done. The posts are all whining about gross times listed, not net. Assholes. Did they not know this before? Did they see a mat @ the start? Gimme nyc races anyday. No bitching.

Got my miles yesterday am on a cool-ish am. Was teetering to warm, but enough bite in the air to put you on the fine line of "long sleeves or short?" The, Pilates. Felt good. The Monday class is the "we survived the weekend, not let's regroup" class. In the lockeroom, bonded with a peep who did our 5m race. Pret? M.i.a. still. Oh well.

No comments: