6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 1451

Better!!!!!

Did the Brooklyn Half. Had serious misgivings. Train or drive? Park @ the start or finish? Whenever I take the train, I'm exhaisted, also, with new security, bag check is a 'roid. PLUS, I would inevitably finish WAY behind my assigned time, thus, be the only bag left in the corral. So, drove. Glad I did. When I exited the vehicle, what did I hear "Alley Pond!!!" Amazing, you canNOT hide.

Did ok. Nothing to write home about, but I'm not crippled. though it WOULD be nice to NOT havta take walk breaks.

Saw some peeps @ the finish, always leaves me feeling warm.

And to think I almost totally bailed on the whole thing. Doing The Line + gym was looking more and more enticing. Brooklyn and the logistics are just a pain, but it all worked out.

...until I came back to Toxichouse. Bitch in the driveway attempting to de-crapify It's car. Raging. Remember, it IS saturday.

Fucking twat.

But I did what I set out to do. Good thing.

No comments: