6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tuesday tuesday

Weather predicted snow/sleet/rain after sunrise, hadda get them there miles in. Left toxichouse in sweats, changed to shorts n' long sleeves. 39 degrees!!! Yummmmmm.

Did St.Francis, felt good, really good. Trying to rotate running shoes. Really feel the dif. Used the old NB's for the 3 x 2's, used 'em again yesterday, Asics today-really light-felt like the old PF Flyers. Prob with them is they lack support, hence, the lightness. Tomorrow Adidas if conditions are dry, NB if schmutz. Figure if I can use St.Francis as my base, then I can start to track REAL progress.

REALLY cool pick from the 3 x 2's of the peeps on the GLIRC site. I knew Mike was takin' pix, but didn't think they'd be up, near the top no less (as well we should be)!

No spin last night, my skin is REALLY dry. Too many showers/reacting to something in the sheets. Asked Sybil NOT to drag her funky blanket into the bed. You don't wanna see what remains behind.

No comments: