6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

looooove short weeks

hump day!, well sorta!

Had another one of THOSE @ toxichouse. "You're an a**hole, all my friends hate you..." Good thing Sybil teaches religion, not to mention 12 steps most of Nassau-(real serenity there, nice inventory taking). Needless to say, did the St.Francis run.

Does it hurt, of course. Knowing you give your best, only to have it reduced to being portrayed as scum of the earth. Yeah, it hurts. Worse, knowing your son is exposed to bitch who can't shut her mouth in front of him. Real nice. Absolutely no parenting whatsoever, only hate. Yet, the mortgage gets paid. Often find myself wondering why I bother, but as Jimmy Buffett said "...it's my job to be better than the rest, and that makes the day for me." I'd be less of a person if I did otherwise. My only hope is that one day Keith sees that his Father hung in there, that a vow is a vow. And..I'll be damned if Queen of the Damned gets half of what I work for. Hell of a sense of entitlement. 49 years old and still can't take responsibility for a damned thing much less keep a house.

And yes...the Christmas tree is STILL up, yes, we're now into week 3 of no cleaning as well as a mongo dog who never ever is taken for a walk (much easier to let him shit all over my backyard).

Thank God for my peeps. Caught up with Debbie yesterday, missed out on a lifetime's drama in 6 months-Lea, you're in my thoughts. She knows what it's like being with others, yet alone. Bottom line really is: in the end, one goes in the box. Such is life. My Yang got Yin'd. Good job God.

Did the St.Francis run. Hadda. Got up late-when Sybil walked in last night @ 10pm, the "What an a**hole" yelling began. FREEZING this am, but we've been spoiled so far (looove global warming!!!). Was actually nice running after sunrise, the sun coming through the trees...the usual morning suspects on the green line ending their walks as I began my "run." What beauty. May do the 4 miler in the Park Saturday, get those Q's in asap.

OK, almost ready to get my head ready to return to toxichouse. See what disaster awaits THIS time.

No comments: