6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

the end is in sight

glorious thursday!!! Sunshine, freezing temps, and..........St.Francis! Yep, my fave run. Did it, bagged it, logged it. And best of all, I can feel my fingers again! Nice. (prediction of snow for this evening, gotta get them miles while we can).

Tonight's the second showing of Spirit of the Marathon. First showing found me in tears. Really good. Wait'll the dvd comes out. Gonna wear that sucker out.

Toxichouse? Sybil STILL on a tear, amazing. Spike's off for a week and all she can do it bitch. You know it's bad when your 12 year old is moaning "stop whining." Bright kid. (Of course, he alternately moans "shut the f*ck up," can't say I blame him).

Spoke with Tom last night, the NYRR have a 4m Saturday. Perfect! Get ANOTHER Q in before the season really starts! Then Sunday is the 3 x 2's. That one is a gimme. My heart revolves around it. AND we got 8 teams!!!!! wow.

.....so it goes.....

No comments: