6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 25, 2008

thank you NYC Parks Dept

the line is clear!!! Impressive job plowing by the Parks Dept.

Couldn't decide whether to do 86th. ave, the line, or spin tonight, but when I saw the temps this am, hadda give the line a try (also, after only doing 2 yesterday-albeit 2 xc in snow). It was totally clear!!! What a wonderful way to start the day. Saw all the am peoples, got back to the unit ready to take on the world.

...and yes...the Christmas tree is STILL up.

Now the question: to spin or not to spin? (just how much abuse can my skin take?)

Today @ noon online apps start for The Big One. Wow, time is really flying. The shoes I used yesterday I last used @ Marathon '07. Kept 'em though I should'a heaved 'em.

Got Clapton tix for tonight, either see E.C. or go spin, then check out U2 in 3D. Decisions decisions. (though in my heart of hearts I'd really like to go right after work to a nice cozy home, but we know that ain't hap'nin'.).

2 comments:

DebbieJRT said...

you didn't spin! (I did and now my quads are killing me)

G said...

but did you spin "Decisively?"

THAT was a good one! Had me crackin' up.