6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Turning the page

No more day count. No point since it was originated to note the # of cancer free days Bitch had-a.k.a.days in which my life was made a living hell. Why hell? You'd think surviving cancer would be a joy, with every day a blessing. Instead, Bitch made them 7+ years of SHIT. Later for that crap, the page has been turned.

Didn't think I'd get in a run this am, but the rain held off, nice.

Wanted to share last night, but the speaker was SO full of himself, I had all I could do to NOT walk out. Actually made it through the entire meeting, but I wasn't saying shit with this asshole.

Re: mirror. When I ask Stoney if he did it: "no, but I wish I did." Ahhhhhh family. Can you TELL where he got that from? And yes, he's repeating his mother's EXACT words. Poor kid.

I ran, I'm good.

No comments: